This product has two main focuses: Reduce the use of plastics in performance footwear and provide a comfortable foot climate! The use of 100% Hemp and Wool padding in the collar and tongue creates great thermo regulating properties; cools the feet when it's warm and warms them when it's cold. The Oily nubuck leather makes the boot water repellent where it needs it the most and the Hemp is treated with a PFC-free DWR. The water repellency can also be increased by applying a natural beeswax. Larvik Hemp Biosole is a boot made for everyday activities and light hiking. It’s stable and well-cushioned to support the feet during longer day hikes and equipped with amazing grip outsole design and rubber compound. Larvik is the shoe for the sustainability aware outdoor enthusiast.
FOR WHAT: For the urban explorer
- Water repellent hemp and nubuck upper
- Reduce the plastic usage
- DriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- 100% hemp parts in upper.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Lining: Bluesign®, 100% recycled Polyester, solution dyed.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fishing nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Insock made in BLOOM® foam EVA, lined with 100% recycled bluesign® certified and solution dyed polyester mesh.
Biosole™ outsole, with 62% natural rubber.
Last:Comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
Insole:BLOOM® foam EVA with 100% recycled PET, Bluesign®, solution dyed lining
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Midsole:EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:Biosole™ with 62% natural rubber
Upper Part:DriTan® oily nubuck leather
Water Protection:Water resistant