Be it an adventurous walk or a berry picking stroll in the woods, a mid cut shaft provides the stability and protection necessary to keep the feet happy also on very long days out in the nature. Based on the comfortable Pytho platform this is an exciting addition to the Icebug outdoor line. Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The BOA® Fit System secures perfect upper fit with even closure and makes the handling very convenient. Soft thick padding around the heel counter.
The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, result in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. The unstudded outsole has a pattern that is designed to grip in mud as well as on rocks, together with the RB9X™ rubber compound it provides traction also in winter temperatures.
- Mid cut support and protection
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- RB9X™ outsole
- BOA® Fit System
- Bluesign® and solution dyed Polyester upper.
- Lining from GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex® 100 standard PA textile.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100 % recycled and solution dyed PET Polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12 % recycled fishing nets, 45-48 % recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole
Insole:Removable. Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lacing:BOA® Fit System
Lining:GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 standard lining textile
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:RB9X™ with 15% recycled rubber content
Upper Part:Bluesign® and solution dyed PET polyester.
Water Protection:Water proof