NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug. This is the light version without membrane, aiming at those that prioritize low weight and runnability. Water repellent upper with mesh lining add just the right amount of weather protection for the active runner. Lacing system with recycled PET laces that are easy to adjust and makes NewRun fit like a glove. Wide sole base with a well cushioned midsole add both stability and long distance comfort. BUGrip outsole provides traction all winter surfaces but behaves completely civilized on asphalt.
For what: Running on winter roads, gravel roads and city parks.
Why we made it: To make a running shoe perfectly developed for winter road running.
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs.
- Platform for winter road running
- Roomy toe box and top notch comfort
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- Lining made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester/ Ortholite Hybrid®.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
Usage:Running, Winter running
Insole:Ortholite Hybrid®, bluesign®, solution dyed and GRS certified 100% recycled Polyester
Lining:Quick dry bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:Rubber with BUGrip® 17 carbide tip studs
Upper Part:Bluesign® high abrasion Polyester mesh; Welded TPU mudguard