The perfect light hiking shoe for the urban outdoor explorer. The mid cut upper is made of oily nubuck leather with great water resistance and durable properties. The water resistance can also be increased by applying a natural beeswax. It’s stable and well-cushioned to support the feet during longer day hikes and equipped with amazing grip outsole design and rubber compound. The use of wool padding in the collar and tongue creates great thermo regulating properties; cools the feet when it’s warm and warms them when it’s cold. This results in the perfect light hiking shoe for small adventures for almost all seasons.
FOR WHAT: For the urban outdoor enthusiasts.
- Light hiking
- Water resistant nubuck upper
- DriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Lining made of bluesign®, 100% recycled Polyester, solution dyed.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fishing nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Insock made in Ortholite® Hybrid® lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed mesh.
- Biosole™ outsole, with 62% natural rubber.
Last:Comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
Insole:BLOOM® foam EVA with 100% recycled PET, Bluesign®, solution dyed lining
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Midsole:EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:Biosole™ with 62% natural rubber
Upper Part:DriTan® oily nubuck leather
Water Protection:Water resistant