Ava has a DriTan™ oily nubuck leather upper, making it a shoe that is easy to take care of. The design is clean, minimalistic with Scandinavian simplicity. The BOA® Fit System adds a sleek technical look to the shoe transforming it from a ”leather walking shoe” into a stylish sneaker. Stitch-and-turn joints and architectural lines make the look edgy and sleek. The shoe has a BUGdri® membrane which makes Ava the perfect three-season walker as it keeps your feet dry and comfortable also in foul weather. The membrane is made of 50% recycled polyester.
The BOA® Fit System together with the comfortable BUGforce midsole provides perfect comfort and ease of use. With the RB9X® rubber it performs on both dry and wet surfaces and means slippery pavements or rocks will be a problem of the past. The DriTan™ oily nubuck ages beautifully and is very easy to take care of and to make it last for a lifetime. The DriTan™ also has great sustainable benefits by using less water and chemicals than traditional tanning techniques.
For what: For comfortable walks regardless of weather.
- Walking comfort
- BUGdri membrane
- The BOA® Fit System
- RB9X® rubber compound
- Upper made from DriTan™ oily nubuck leather.
- Lining made of bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET Polyester.
- Membrane is a bluesign® 50% recycled GRS certified Polyester.
- Insock is lined with solution dyed and bluesign® 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester textile.
- Midsole compound made of 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
- Padding: Tongue & collar, 88% wool, 12% corn based ingeo fiber.
- Heel / Toe: Milspeed, 11 - 12% recycled fish nets, 45 - 48% recycled polyethylene.
Insole:Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lacing:BOA® Fit System
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:RB9X® with 15% recycled rubber
Upper Part:DriTan™ oily Nubuck leather
Water Protection:Water proof