These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden. Any matters in dispute shall be subject to the Swedish Courts. If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
Icebug AB applies both Act (2005: 59) Distance Contracts and Agreements outside business premises Consumer Sales.
To place an order you must be at least 18 years or older or have parental consent, where the ‘Customer’ refers to a physical person.
If you live in EU you are welcome to shop through our International online shop.
Address Icebug AB Fabriksstråket 35 43376 Jonsered Sweden Phone:+46(0)31-81 70 90 Org.nr: 556545-2611
2. Orders Orders for our products can be made through the International online shop. Incoming orders are answered with a written order confirmation via e-mail. Icebug reserves the right to refuse a customer purchase. All orders are considered binding when you have checked the approved purchase box at checkout and completed your order. If you have placed an order by mistake, you must contact us immediately by email to email@example.com. If an item is not in stock, we will contact you and backorder the item. When we receive the backordered item, we will send it to you. If you do not want the backordered product, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org and cancel the order.
3. Prices Currency When shopping from EU, the price is quoted in Euro (€).
VAT All prices are including statutory Value Added Tax, currently 25% and quoted in euro (€). We reserve the right to pass on VAT increases and other changes in prices that we cannot control. VAT and shipping charges are always visible in the shopping cart.
- The shipping cost is €12 on orders up to €99 - For orders over €99 shipping is free - Return shipping costs €15
4. Payment We use PayPal as payment method. PayPal allows any business or individual with an e-mail address to securely, conveniently and cost-efficiently send and receive payments online. It is free to sign up for a PayPal account. PayPal do not charge you a transaction fee when you buy something, no matter how you choose to pay.
5. Dispatch We use UPS as our shipping agent. UPS usually delivers between 8 am and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can fill out your work address if that is preferable because of the delivery time. For more information please contact email@example.com.
6. Delivery Normal delivery time is 3-7 business days. However, discrepancies may occur and in such cases, we will contact you.
7. Delayed Delivery If delivery is delayed for any reason, we will contact you. Of course we will do everything we can to deliver your order as quickly as possible. As a customer you are entitled to cancel the order due to great delay in delivery.
8. Warranty We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. If you have a problem with an Icebug product: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We do not have a specific warranty period. We follow ARN (The national board of consumer disputes in Sweden) – you can find more information about it here http://www.arn.se/other-languages/english-what-is-arn/ Keep your receipt as proof of purchase. The payment receipt serves as a proof of purchase and needs to be saved for warranty claims.
9. Right of Withdrawal / Cancellation rights In accordance with the laws of Sweden you have the right to withdraw from this purchase and return the item(s) without giving any reason within 14 days. The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you receive the item(s).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should notify Us clearly about your decision to cancel the purchase through an email to email@example.com In order to have time to exercise your right to cancel, it is enough to send in your message that you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal If you wish to withdraw from your purchase, the refund will be made without undue delay and no later than 7 days from the date we have received and accepted your return. It should be noted that we charge a fee of €15 for the return. We will use the same means of repayment that you used when you purchased the product, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Refunds will not cost you anything.
For returns Fill out the return form included in your shipment. If you do not have the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enclose the form in the package that you are returning.
The goods must be returned in their original condition with tags and original packaging. Never attach anything directly to the shoe box. Your return should packaged be in a way equivalent to that of the original shipment. We reserve the right to charge you if anything is defective upon arrival due to incorrect packaging of returned goods.
Seal your return package thoroughly. Attach the UPS return shipment label that you received with your original shipment. If re-using the packaging, attach the label over the original label. If you do not have a return label, please contact email@example.com and we will send you one.
Please note that if you choose to pay for the return yourself then you as customer are responsible for any occurring charges. Returns must be sent directly to our warehouse and not to a collection point or terminal. Please ship to the following address:
Icebug AB C/O Storex Exportgatan 61 422 46 Hisings Backa Sweden Phone: +46 (0)31-58 44 70 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop your package at your nearest UPS drop-off point or phone UPS to arrange a collection. Tip! Check out PayPal's refunded returns service.
10. Defects We are responsible for faults that existed when the purchase was made even if the fault becomes apparent later on. Faults which appear within six months of purchase are considered to be faults that existed when the product was sold unless Icebug can prove otherwise. If the fault appears later, you must prove that the fault existed when the product was sold. It should be noted that the goods are not considered faulty if the fault occurs due to accident, abuse or abnormal use. For faulty goods contact Icebug through email@example.com When we have approved a defective product, an effort is made to see if it is possible to repair the goods, where we are responsible for the repair cost. If this is not possible you will be compensated with a replacement at no extra cost.
Damaged packaging Remember to point out packages with visible defects that may have affected the condition of the item you ordered. If this is the case, then make a complaint to the delivery agent directly at point of delivery and ask them to return the package to us. Write the reason for returning the package. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform about the complaint of the defective package and we will send you a new one as soon as we can.
11. Unclaimed packages If for some reason you do not collect your package, you must pay the cost of shipping. For unclaimed packages, a fee will be charged, currently €15. The fee is charged in arrears. Any non-payment demands will be forwarded to a debt collection service. No exceptions are made.
12. Security We will not under any circumstances, disclose any personal information without the consent of the person concerned. The same applies to e-mail addresses.
13. Force Majeure In the event of war, natural disasters, strikes, government decisions, failed deliveries from suppliers, costly event, and similar events beyond our control which we could not have reasonably foreseen and affects the contractual agreements and commitments on our part, Icebug AB is exempt, without penalty, from fulfilling our obligations described above.
14. Reservation We reserve the right to any inaccuracies in the content and price list on the website.
According to the Electronic Communications Act, which was established on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a Swedish registered website with cookies should be informed that the website contains cookies, what these cookies are used for and how to avoid cookies.
On our sites cookies are used to give visitors access to custom settings , to be used next time he or she visit the same browser. We also collect general statistics over visitors. No statistics can be traced to a unique user.