How to measure your foot and find your size!
* Place a piece of paper on the floor next to a wall.
* Stand on the paper with the heel touching the wall and put your weight on the foot.
* Draw a line along the foot’s contour, then draw a line in front of your longest toe.
* It’s good to measure both feet as people in general have one foot longer than the other.
* Measure as precise as you can, in millimeters.
Measure as precise as you can.
In all Icebug shoe models, we’ve already added 8 mm extra space. So, for example, if your foot is 250 mm you should choose a model which is 250mm or a bit bigger. (In the chart for women’s walking shoes this would correspond to a size EUR 39 or US L08.0*). If your foot is between two sizes, choose the bigger size.
If you plan to wear thick socks you should add some millimeters to make sure the shoe is not too narrow/tight.
Please note that there are two different charts – one for walking/hiking shoes and one for running shoes. Reason is that the sizes between the two categories differ slightly.
*L stands for Ladies in the US sizes.