The upper material is durable yet smooth, and together with the lacing system it embraces the foot firmly. The toe box has a protective mudguard. Thanks to the midsole construction Zeal provides torsional stability but is still flexible with a soft and smooth running feeling. This combination is possible thanks to the moulded midsole cradle. This U-shaped midsole cradle not only adds superb fit and running properties, it also turns into a reinforcement protecting the foot in harsh terrain. The height of the soft and comfortable heel cup is slightly reduced at centre back in order to relieve the Achilles tendon from pressure.
The last has a medium width with a straight big toe line. The torsion and cushioning is in perfect balance, and in combination with the low sole profile the ground control is just outstanding. As if the deep lugs of the outsole wouldn’t provide traction enough the OLX version has 16 fixed carbide tip steel studs that will provide traction everywhere.
- Outsole lugs and OLX traction
- Perfect combo of off-trail performance and comfort
- Medium last and roomy toe box
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Removable insole made of 20% BLOOM® Foam and lightweight EVA, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® Foam EVA.
- Light and low wet weight- Medium last and roomy toe box- Low drop and superior ground control
Sustainability highlights:- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.- Insole is made of BLOOM® foam EVA and has a liner of bluesign® certified, 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
Usage:Running, Winter running, Trailrunning, Orienteering
Insole:BLOOM® foam EVA, lined with bluesign®, solution dyed textile made from 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester textile. Removable.
Lining:Partially lined with bluesign®, 100% recycled, bluesign® and solution dyed, GRS certified PET polyester
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam, HGMS2 construction
Terrain:Mixed trail, Off trail
Outersole:Rubber with 16 fixed OLX carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part:Bluesign® PET polyester, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
Water Protection:Non absorbing