OutRun's light polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and soft heel cup, offers a nearly custom fit. This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while. Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical.
The BUGforce™ midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield protects in rocky terrain. The lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads and the RB9X™ compound provides unparallelled traction on both sunny and rainy days.
- Long distance trail comfort
- BUGforce™ midsole with Rock Shield
- RB9X™ rubber compound
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber- Light and low wet weight- BUGforce™ midsole with Rock Shield
Lining:PET polyester. 100% recycled, bluesign®, solution dyed and GRS certified
Midsole:BUGforce™ Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam, ESS Rock Shield
Terrain:Mixed trail, Road
Outersole:RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
Upper Part:Bluesign® PET polyester, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
Water Protection:Water repellent