OutRun is a trailrunning shoe with focus on long distance comfort. The users range from recreational runners looking for support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles. The light polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and soft heel cup, offers a nearly custom fit. This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while. A mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical. The BUGforce™ midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact, yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield protects in rocky terrain. The lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads and the RB9X™ rubber compound provides unparalleled traction on both sunny and rainy days.
For what: For trail & long distance running.
Why we made it: For users ranging from recreational trail runners looking for comfort, support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles.
- Long distance trail comfort
- BUGforce™ midsole with Rock Shield
- RB9X™ rubber compound
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
Insole:Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole:BUGforce™ EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. Rock Shield.
Terrain:Mixed trail, Road
Outersole:RB9X™ with 15% recycled rubber
Upper Part:Bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester upper textile, with sublimation print. ProtecTPU mudguard.