Our shoe Oribi, just like the animal it’s named after, is a quick and agile antelope that likes high speeds. The shoe was originally made to help beginners who wanted to take the step from the gravel roads into the forest, but the shoe is also loved by the most experienced trail runners – and today it is one of our bestselling products. It has a low weight, high level of comfort and unbeatable running feeling. The outsole is made of Icebug’s durable and gripping rubber compound RB9X™, which, together with the sole pattern in the form of a tractor tyre, provides the best possible grip on mud and wet surfaces.
For what: Trail running
Why we made the shoe: The world needed a shoe for enthusiastic new trail runners. As a bonus, the shoe has turned out to be loved by the most experienced runners. This version of the shoe also has a GORE-TEX® membrane, which is nice on wet days.
- Very light
- Rock Shield protects the feet from sharp stones
- Seamless upper with waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Bluesign®-certified mesh in upper
- Öko-Tex and Bluesign®-certified GORE-TEX® membrane
- Bluesign®-certified fabric in insock made from recycled PET and coloured using solution dye technology
Lining:Quick dry polyester mesh. Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled
Midsole:EVA with ESS stabilizer
Outersole:RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
Upper Part:Bluesign® polyester textile