Nausta is the super comfortable and sustainable option to any Chelsea boot on the market. The base of the comfort lies in the midsole, made from BLOOM® algea foam and BUGforce™: providing energy return and long lasting cushioning for extended walks and activity. Nausta is easy to put on and off with large elastic inserts laterally and medially. The leather is oily Nubuck from ECCO tanned with DriTan technology, reducing water, energy and chemicals consumption in the tanning process. The oil treatment gives a great water and dirt repellent feature. The upper is really simple and minimalistic to create a shoe that is easy to take care of and by that lasts for a long time. Nausta is the given year-round companion. A non-insulated Chelsea style boot with focus on comfort and sustainability truly makes this boot a year round favorite. Match it with thick wool socks in the winter or thinner sock liners during the warmer months. Nausta is sustainable comfort at its best.
FOR WHAT: Year around urban walking
- Sustainable comfort
- Water-repellant upper
- Easy pull-on style
- DriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Insock made in Ortholite® Hybrid® lined with 100%recycled GRS certified PET Polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed mesh.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fishing nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Biosole™ outsole, with 62% natural rubber.
Insole:BLOOM® foam EVA with 100% recycled PET, Bluesign®, solution dyed lining
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Midsole:EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:Biosole™ with 62% natural rubber
Upper Part:DriTan® oily nubuck leather
Water Protection:Water resistant