Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those taking the first steps beyond the asphalt. Airy and soft upper with rich padding in collar and tongue mean excellent comfort and the lacing system firmly fixates the foot in the right position. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. A regular last in combination with a slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for long runs in mixed terrain. Both toe box and heel cup have protective TPU mudguard. The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs. The RB9X™ outsole provides trail runners with traction in all kinds of conditions and terrain.
For what: Light, less technical trails.
Why we made it: A running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those taking the first steps beyond the asphalt.
- RB9X™ outsole
- Supportive stability and fully cushioned
- Light and airy upper
- Upper from bluesign® 100% PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
Insole:Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Terrain:Mixed trail, Road
Outersole:RB9X™ with 15% recycled rubber
Upper Part:Bluesign® 100% airy polyester textile with sublimation print. ProtecTPU toecap