Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those taking the first steps beyond the asphalt. Airy and soft upper with rich padding in collar and tongue mean excellent comfort and the lacing system firmly fixates the foot in the right position. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. A regular last in combination with a slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for long runs in mixed terrain. Both toe box and heel cup have protective TPU mudguard. The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs. The RB9X™ outsole provides trail runners with traction in all kinds of conditions and terrain.
For what: Light, less technical trails.
Why we made it: A running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those taking the first steps beyond the asphalt.
- RB9X™ outsole
- Supportive stability and fully cushioned
- Light and airy upper
- Upper from bluesign® 100% PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber- Light and airy upper- Supportive stability and full cushion
Sustainability highlights:- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
Insole:OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining:PET polyester. 100% recycled, bluesign®, solution dyed and GRS certified
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Terrain:Mixed trail, Road
Outersole:RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
Upper Part:Bluesign® 100% airy polyester textile with sublimation print. Protective TPU toecap
Water Protection:Non absorbing