Detour is a sporty midcut boot with excellent walking properties. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole gives confidence on ice but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide last, Ortholite Hybrid® insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long winter walks.
For what: Hiking and walking
Why we made it: We wanted to create a functional everyday hiking shoe. Pace3 is comfortable, durable and warm, provided with a Gore-TEX® membrane and equipped with BUGrip outsole to provide superior winter traction.
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Wide ergonomic last
- RipStop is bluesign®, 100% recycled PET and solution dyed.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
Insole:Ortholite Hybrid®, bluesign®, solution dyed
Lacing:BOA® Fit System
Lining:GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Midsole:Light weight EVA with TPU heel stabilizer
Outersole:20 % recycled rubber with BUGrip® 16 carbide tip studs
Upper Part:Bluesign® Polyester mesh/ TPU laminations for protection
Water Protection:Water proof