Detour is a sporty midcut boot with excellent walking properties. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole gives confidence on ice but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide last, Ortholite Hybrid® insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long winter walks.
For what: Hiking and walking
Why we made it: We wanted to create a functional everyday hiking shoe. Detour is comfortable, durable and warm, provided with a GORE-TEX® membrane and equipped with BUGrip outsole to provide superior winter traction.
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Wide ergonomic last
- RipStop is bluesign®, 100% recycled PET and solution dyed.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
Lacing:BOA® Fit System
Lining:GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort, Oeko-Tex 100 certified textile
Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. TPU stabilizer
Outersole:Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs