Ava has a DriTan™ oily nubuck leather upper, making it a shoe that is easy to take care of. The design is clean, minimalistic with Scandinavian simplicity.
The BOA® Fit System adds a sleek technical look to the shoe transforming it from a ”leather walking shoe” into a stylish sneaker. Stitch-and-turn joints and architectural lines make the look edgy and sleek. It has a BUGdri™ membrane which makes Ava the perfect three-season walker as it keeps your feet dry and comfortable also in foul weather. The membrane is made of 50% recycled polyester. The BOA® Fit System together with the comfortable BUGforce™ midsole provides perfect comfort and ease of use. With the RB9X™ rubber it performs on both dry and wet surfaces and means slippery pavements or rocks will be a problem of the past. The DriTan™ oily nubuck ages beautifully and is very easy to take care of and to make it last for a lifetime. DriTan™ also has great sustainable benefits by using less water and chemicals than traditional tanning techniques.
- Walking comfort
- BUGdri™ membrane
- BOA® Fit System
- Biosole™ outsole
• Upper made from DriTan™ oily nubuck leather.
• Lining made from bluesign® 100 % recycled and solution dyed PET Polyester.
• Membrane is a bluesign® 50 % recycled GRS certified Polyester.
• Insock is lined with solution dyed and bluesign® 100 % recycled GRS certified PET Polyester textile.
• Midsole compound made of 20 % BLOOM® foam EVA.
• Biosole™ outsole, with 62 % natural rubber.
• Heel / Toe: Milspeed, 11–12 % recycled fishing nets, 45 – 48 % recycled polyethylene.
Insole:Removable. Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole:BUGforce™ EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outersole:Biosole™, with 62% natural rubber
Upper Part:DriTan™ oily Nubuck leather
Water Protection:Water proof